Tuesday, May 10, 2011

True Blue Sky in Sac

I got this hat at Sportsmen warehouse!
It is very useful in Sac!
I can't go without a sunscreen, hat and sunglasses!

Max walked really long way!
He went to bed really well that night!
Max loves playing with Water.
The park water fountain fianlly works!
Sac really don't have cold weather..or winter..
Don't know why they lock the water for a while ^^

Yes! Loves water!
My cute little boy!
I love his smile~
and I love his little feet with sandles!
They are pointing a different direction
but their heart is looking at same direction!

I love Max' s smile!
Just melt my heart.. ^^
May 5th is Childrens day in Korea..
Big holiday!
Lots of places is full of families with kids!
We got this one for Max!
Happy children's day Max!
I love~~ Max's crazy morning hair!
I would say..
It's very artistic!

Besides everything,
If I pick the one I like about Sacramento is the beautiful clean&pure blue Sky!
It is always fun to take pictures..
because no matter what
Sky is always blue and it makes my picture more beautiful!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Fun pictures! I love Max's crazy hair ;)