Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sick Sick Sick

I've been sick past few days almost A week!
I hate being Sick..
I realized.. no matter what How much/long I've been sick,


You Still need to clean the house..
You still need to feed your baby..
You still need to entertain with your child..
You still need to wash your baby...
You still need to put my baby nap ..
You sill need to cook...
You still need to brush(clean) your baby's teeth before he goes to bed.
You still need to read few books at night to my child..
You still need to changes bunch of diapers everyday for your baby,
You still need to wake up whenever baby needs you..
You still need to play & run with your child..
You still need to feed his snack..between meals..
You still need to do so many things..now matter what -
You still need to do...
Even your body is super heavy in bed with fever and cough..
Get up and You still need to do ...

Yay I am a mom!!!!




I am checking time and waiting Alex comes home from work...
so He can take care of Max..

I was waiting for Alex all day yesterday..
I wanted to just cry..Max I love you so much! but Mom is sick
Finally I can hear Alex's truck~
Yay!! Alex my dear bebe arrived!

Alex said..
"I have homework to do today till late night.."


Oh No~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!




2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh poor Jasmine!! I remember how hard it is being sick and home with the kids all day, you are right, it is hard!!! I hope you are starting to feel better very soon. Alex going to school is hard, but worth it. But you are a very important part of him being successful in school with all your sacrifice and support. Your doing a great job and you are a wonderful mother and wife. Love you!!

Alyson said...

I can relate! I was sick for two weeks of April, but not just me-- the kids too! Zach had to leave for three days to go to a conference. That certainly wasn't an easy time! Surprisingly my mom told me that she looks back on those times that she endured such things and smiles. I suppose it's a matter of perspective! Zach is going to school too and I can relate to feeling like you have to do it all, but it is worth it!! It's not easy working and doing school and being a daddy and hubby. It's a delicate balance for sure! Just remember this won't last forever!