Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wish list

Not a chairs
I want to the Wall Magazine Racks that's perfet for me as a magazine lover!
From CB2
Hivestorage
very cute! I want this for our bedroom!
bedroom books or magazines
from CB2



cody brown ottoman
from Ashely furniture store



Montclair seafoam loveseat
I've been reading home magazines at barns & novels..
I was looking for which colors or kind of sofas can go well with our lether couch.
There are so many ideas and pictures that don't need to be all leathers and same colors.
I love this one but just thinking ^^
From Ashley funiture store.

Durapella oyster loveseat
This one is No1 list for the loveseat that I want to buy.
I think it's beautiful!
From Ashely furniture store

Alex and I were looking for our future home here..
I think We found the one that we really like!
Not sure yet but I just imagined what would be good for new home!
I was searching so many furniture websites that's the only ones that I am really in love with.
I love furnitures in Ashley, CB2, Crate&barrel and Pottery barn!
I am so in love with their furnitures and interiors!
Rest of list I have ..I am waiting for my parents visit next year lol
Alex and I are so excited just imagine to have our home.
Not sure yet but fun to thinking imazining!!









No comments: