Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello boy!

Alex started to eat lots of Asian food(besides Teriyaki) since he met me..
Alex didn't eat a lot like me lol but our dating style was having fun eating delicious food everywhere in WA with me; my favorite places,,china twon,,bellevue,,downtwon seattle..
Few months later after we start to date, Alex could eat more now he always order Large size of Pho and noodles ^^
What internation students do?
Eating! lol
Alex started to know lots of delicious asian food in WA with me!
Now Alex is very picky he knows now which one is fresh high quality sushi or bad ones
and real chinese food where only chinese people go..
and which one is delicious kimchi or not.
Very improved!!
My mom sent this hat for Max!
so adorable!

We were having fun to look around furnitures stores every weekends..
in Ikea
opening Chirstmas gift from Grandmo and Grandpa!
Max can't wait to play with his toys!

We got quickly bored at h ome all day..
but everywhere stores were closed..
only one place opened..was CVS ^^
We quickly picked some snacks and house magazines..





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Has alex moved on to real Asian food like chopped up cow intestines or chicken feet? hehehe I wouldn't even touch that and i'm asian.

Kari said...

I ((LOVE)) the last picture of Max. He just looks like such a LITTLE BOY and not a baby anymore!