Thursday, December 9, 2010

In WA!

They already know how to play piano!!

We had so much fun at Serena&Michael's home!
Alex and I were so happy to see them playing togather!

Emeree was crying first day when I hold her..
but Next day when I hold her she didnt cry~!
I think she remembered me!
Yay!
Boys~

Thanks giving day!!
Alex loved to chat with his bro and sisters after the big meal!
Alex said lt's been a while that they talked like that all togather!
Alex and I loved to be with Family!

Becky and Emeree!!

Into his phone?

It was very hard to make them all looking at the camera!
lol

Hey Max! It was for your b-day party!
We couldn't take many cute pictures of you with Hanbok!







3 comments:

Alyson said...

How fun! It looks like you all had a great time with the family!

Kari said...

It was great seeing you guys! We always look forward to when you can come visit. It was especially fun seeing Max :)

Kate said...

What great pictures! I love, love, love that you girls have blogs. It makes me so happy being able to hop on and look at pictures of my family and what you have all been doing! Glad you got some pictures of him in his hanbok. You had to be quick to get him with the hat part of it on!! We so enjoyed being with him for his b-day celebration.