Sunday, December 19, 2010

wish list 3

My Theme for the new house is a nature ^^
I was thinking this one will be a good for guestroom bed.
We went to Ikea today, it was a lot prettier than the picture.
and didn't look like so busy than I thought.
I got another list from Target..but I like this one.
I've been looking at lots of websites ..
I think this one maybe goes well with the rug I picked with Wooden floor.
Loveseat is going to kill our living room space..(if we get a house we want lol)
so we decided to think about armchair or single chair..


This one I picked for the living room curtains.
I saw this one today in Ikea it is so pretty than it looks.
I might get this one.
Everything is wish wish list not sure we are really going to get it
or if it goes well with everthing we have now ^^
It is just fun to make a wish list!!



1 comment:

Kate said...

It is fun to have a wish list and plan what you would like in the house. I still like to do that too. I sent your package for Christmas, keep an eye out for it, ok. Love you guys.