Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fun days

We had Thai food with Alex's coworkers.
We treated for the girl who gave us employ Airport parking.
For Max's birthday!
Seriously I forgot where I put our digital camera that has every photos in WA.
I remember I put really safe place but don't remember where!!
This one is from Alex's iphone!

oh Max was very quiet for a while so I was very curious what he was doing.
See?
I was very surprised that I came up and looking at the window!!
I took out gate block door but I think I will put that back.
Max still thinks he is with grandma! ^^

I am not going to visit Doc's appointment by myself with Max.
I am not going to go DMV by myself with Max either.
Max was out of control!





2 comments:

Kate said...

You make me laugh Jasmine! The picture of Max on the floor at the Doctors office is funny with what you wrote. He is an adorable boy, just perfect. I don't know what you are talking about! He couldn't be naughty, no way :)

Alyson said...

Hahaha!! Don't you just love kids?