Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Found treasure


When We were dating~
(Can you see my skinny legs? lol)
Emma's school event.
I remember I took lots of pictures.
I zoomed in but all of pictures are blury.

I think this is Christmas ..
Don't know why I took it black&white..lol
Artistic?

I don't know why many Americans don't take a picture with it?
I made Alex do it lol
We were the only one taking pictures lol
Emma and little ones were participated with me
Alex was so shy.
Another random picture lol
One of most humours people I ever met.
Michael!
Matching outfit couple~!

Lorelai~!
I think we enjoyed a lot~!
Isn't he cute?
We just started to dating so Alex did everything that he wouldn't normaly do.
lol
I had old digital camera but battery's out and I lost the charger and connector
But I remember it still has memory card inside.
I took it out and put Alex's computer!!
Yah What I found it?
All of them are before married
Lot of pictures were When Alex and I were dating.
Yes. I found treasuer!

No comments: