Monday, May 3, 2010

Drama Drama Drama~

(Step) sister of Cinderella - KBS 2TV Wed/Thur 10~11pm
Cinderella is not Always victom lol
Main actor isn't a Cinderella anymore.
This is the different view of mordern cinderella story.
Step sister's view.
Step mother and sister's side of view which is pretty interesting~!
Gain's preference - MBC Wed/Thur 10~11pm
Roco which means Romantic Comedy~
Both of them are my favorite stars~^^

Princess Judge - SBS Wed/Thur 10~11pm
This one is funny&witty~!
Korean version of Legally blonde.
Perfect story line with lots of cases + a little love story.
Yes~!

Does it sound all interesting~?
Yes~! to me ~!
If I were in Korea I would be panic Which one should I watch on Wed&Thursday night?
They all start same time and same day~!
Luckly I am in USA.
I can watch all of them one day next day in USA~!
THEY ARE ALL MY FAVORITE!
these three dramas are very competetive to get high rates.
My wednseday and Thursday are very happy now.
BUT somehow Max is always fussy these 2 days!!
lol
ALSO Alex has to listen all of stories from me
because my Korean drama buddy isn't here with me~
So I tell Alex all three dramas' stroies with my opinion plus my guessing for next Episode..
and disagree with writers plus plus plus~
Alex has to hear all of ~~~~~~ lol

2 comments:

Kate said...

This blog made me smile. Its fun to get wrapped up into some good shows! Its good to keep some Korean shows in your life I'm sure. Does Alex try to watch them? :)

Alex & Jasmine said...

Alex doesnt' want to watch it just want to hear from me all day lol
3 dramas through women takes all day to talk about lol