Wednesday, May 12, 2010

For Alex's lunch

Fried rice with bacon, corns, green beans and carrots.
Sometimes I put colorful bellpeppers.
Garlic&salt power + pepper.
Eggs
(Two seperate pans for eggs and rice)

After done with fried rice and Eggs..
Put into lunch box rice first..
AND
put eggs on the top of the rice

kketchup..

I was so guilty and felt so bad that I couldn't make Alex's lunch since Max keep waking up middle of night..I usually cooked his lunch when Alex prepared for work in the morning.
But recently I couldn't wake up in the morning like Alex's work time 4am.
Alex wakes up 4:20am and takes about 20 mins to prepare.
I wake up 4am ~4:20am and start to make Alex's lunch.
(of course sometimes he takes leftover dinner for lunch next day)
But past few days I couldn't do it.
I felt so~~ guilty and worry about his lunch whole day ..
So I decided to cook/make his lunch at night quiet night time..after Max goes to bed.
Yes.. I don't like being hungry..
so I don't want Alex feel hungry at work.
I will try my best for our meals.
3 meals are important!!
of course healthy meals!
I already think about best healthy delicious meals for Max!


2 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

Im sooo hungry!!!

Kate said...

Me too. Yum, that looks like a wonderful lunch. I think that making lunches is a labor of love. You are doing a great job taking care of your family!!