Monday, April 19, 2010

New New New

Lorelai and Max!
Lorelai wanted to take a picture of their feet ^^
YES they already like to hang out each other!

Max's blessing day at Church on Sunday.
Carseat is the best invention!

Yes! I know what guys are do ..
when they want to take a picture!

Inside the truck..going to Idaho.
Max was a greally good boy..
He loves to touch and play with his feet!
We got a walker for Max.
I think this is the most similar one that Serena explained to me on the phone
what she got for Emeree.
We went to Babes R us on Saturday.
there were many walkers but too many things for little baby walker.
I want to buy simple but fun for Max.
We got this one Max loves it!
New Walker ^^
it was really good price / fun and simple!

We got new outfit too.
Summer outfit!

I wish I can have this T shirt lol
I love this orange T shirt..
I can't wear so I got for Max lol
He started Rice cereal..
sometimes he is good but normaly he shows this face

Baby stuff is hard to resist..
because as a mom..you want to get everything for your baby..lol
I put lots of things in the cart..
later Alex comes and check..what we need or don't need.
He is really good at controlling my baby stuff love..
I just put everything in the cart,
(I know we can't buy them all.)
before going to casher, Alex checked. lol
Hey, Jasmine Do we really need this?
Does Max really need this?
lol
80% of things I picked - Back to the store ^^







3 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Jasmine! Max is so photoghenic!! He sure does love his toes doesn't he. He already looks like he loves his new walker. The pictures of him and Lorelai are really cute too.

Serena said...

Oh, Alex is no fun - doesn't he know babies need over 100 outfits for each size? :) The walker looks bright and fun. I hope Max likes it.

Alex & Jasmine said...

IT IS WEIRED..THERE ARE 2 COMMNETS BUT MAIN PAGE KEEPS SHOWING THAT THERE IS ONE COMMNET,.