Friday, April 2, 2010

Blue day

I am super tired..Max's started waking up a lot middle of night past few days
and woken up super early, hasn't taken a nap more than 20min during the day..
Yah... I am tired like that little girl in thepicture above..
So...
My eyes are like that..
Under my eyes has Dark circle..

And also seems like my pregnancy weight never goes away..


I actually was planning to be in shape and have a shiny glow on my face
for trip to Idao..
and take perfect pictures for Max's blessing day.
I haven't taken any pictures so long..
I looked terrible ..
but..
I am not losing any pounds..
I don't have any baby glow my face..
My face is puffy with darkcircle..
and losing hair by post pregnancy hormones..
I am seriously thinking I am going to be a bold?
I am so so blue an sad.,..



3 comments:

Kari said...

Cheer up, buttercup! :)

We're very excited to see you guys in 6 days!

Kate said...

It will be good for you guys to have a change in scenery! Sometimes a change in the routine is all you need to get recharged and ready to get back into your life. Have a safe drive and I hope Max is a good little traveler. See you soon. Pray for the snow to GO AWAY!!!!!! :)

Serena said...

I'm losing my hair too! So we can be post-pregnancy bald twins together :) I keep telling Michael I'm going bald too and he just rolls his eyes at me.