Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Before ...

Saving the space in Alex's truck,
we got this smaller simple stroller for MAX ^^
We start to feed Rice cereal for baby twice a day.
He didn't like it first time but getting better.
I forgot to put bib on because it was all in the laundry ^^


Hey Bed time.
Why don't you sleep? ^^


YEH YEH
THAT'S MY BOY!

Happy boy!




I will be very busy for preparing trip to Idaho tomorrow ! so before, I want to put new Max's pictures. Yes, I know everybody is excited to see Max and Nate's graduation. I am also excited to go nes place that I have never been. Alex and I are also very excited to see everyone. I feel so blessed that everybody will be there for Max's blessing. I actually want to cry.
Yes, Alex is very very excited to playing card game with Nate.. haha he is such a hot nerd.
Yes, I am very very very excited to see Whaley's and Gerkkes!!
Of course I am a little bit sad not to see Red car lol but it's worth it, isn't it?
We are leaving tomorrow Wednseday after maybe rushhour..after Alex's work.
We hope our trip will be safe and Max will be a good boy ^^ yes yes...


SEE YOU SOON!!








No comments: