Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Tiger dream was Right!

I think last one is baby's feet! -.-;
and above two pictures are baby's face HAHA sacry~
(you can click the pictures to see larger size)

This is our Favorite shot we got today! We had really fun to see our baby finally!! We got many pictures but I don't remember now which body parts the ultrasound lady talked about -.-;;; The lady who did ultrasound, seemed like, didn't enjoy her work anymore, didn't even have power to say something loud, we had to ask several times what she said- ^^;; Besides her, we had really fun!! We will have a boy! Alex was very happy that he will have a boy who will go hunting togather!

4 comments:

Alyson said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting for you two!

Kari said...

Ultrasounds are so cool! We are so excited you two are having a little BOY!!! :) Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

Serena said...

Now Ethan will have a boy cousin to play with! I'm jealous you got a really good profile shot of the baby. I didn't :(

Congratulations again!

Kate said...

Dad and I are so excited!! It was fun to hear your voices when you called, you sounded so happy!! How fun to have a baby boy and girl due the same day, WOW