Monday, July 6, 2009

5W 1H GAME!

LATE NIGHT OF JULY 4TH..

We didn't just fall asleep, I was thinking - what will be a good night time game?

Oh!! The one I used to play a lot with my Friends when I was in Elementry school which is called "5W 1H game" (<- I don't know it was right in English) WHO -> WHEN-> WHERE-> WHAT-> HOW-> WHY

Prepare paper&pen each person, (ALEX& ME)

start to write from WHO...any person you know or in the group (We decided to put our name Alex wrote my name and I wrote Alex name)

and fold the paper which I (Alex)can't see, and exchange the paper with partner.

And write WHEN - any places you can imagine! and exchange the paper again with your partner.

With same pattern, keep doing same thing with WHO WHEN WHERE WHAT HOW WHY,
(Don't forget to fold and exchange the paper each time when you write about 5W 1H)

When you finally finish with WHY, last time to fold and exchange, then open the paper and read the story!

THIS IS OUR STORY.

ALEX PAPER

WHO: JASMINE (ALEX WROTE)

FOLD&EXCHANGE

WHEN: WHEN ALEX WAS BORN (I WROTE)

FOLD& EXCHANGE

WHERE: SEARS TOWER (ALEX WROTE)

FOLD&EXCHANGE

WHAT: WITH ALEX'S HAIR (I WROTE)

FOLD&EXCHANGE

HOW: WITH NO CLOTH ON (ALEX WROTE)

FOLD& EXCHANGE

WHY: BECAUSE ALEX IS HANDSOME! (I WROTE)


MY PAPER (SAME THING ABOVE)

WHO: ALEX (I WROTE)

WHEN: NOV. 4TH 1981 (ALEX WROTE)

WHERE: UNDER THE BRIDGE (I WROTE)

WHAT: OCTOPUS (ALEX WROTE)

HOW: CUT ARTISTIC NEW YORK STLYE (I WROTE)

WHY: BECAUSE OF THE EARTHQUACK AND THEY WERE THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE LEFT.
(ALEX WROTE)

WE LAUGH SO HARD WHEN WE OPEN THE PAPER AND READ WHAT WE WROTE AND CONNECTED EACH PART.

IF WE DIDN'T EXCHAGE STORY ALSO OF COURSE MAKE SENSE BUT WE EXCHAGE EVERY PART AND KEPT WRITING OUR SIDE OF STORY NO MATTER WHAT IT MAKES STORY MORE FUNNY!

IF WE DIDN'T CHANGE -

ALEX PART
In Nov 4th. 1981, jasmine was with octopus with no cloth on on the Sears tower because of the earth quake and they were the only two people left.

JASMINE PART
When Alex was born, cut artistic New york style with Alex hair under the bridge because Alex is so handsome!


FULL STROY

ALEX PART.
When Alex was born, Jasmine was with no cloth on with Alex's hair on Sears Tower, because Alex is so handsome.

JASMINE PART
In Nov 4th. 1981, cutting octopus aritistic New Nork stlye under the bridge because of the earthquake and they were the only two people left.


ISN'T IT FUNNY??

1 comment:

Alex & Jasmine said...

I think it was more funny late at night! lol