Monday, July 27, 2009

Folsom Lake(1)


Alex tried to copy "My hot mama belly pose" All those My pictures are Slowly showing my Belly! I am very proud of myself, HAHAHA!
Being a mother (pregnant) is the greatest experience I've ever had so far! *^^*
Being a MOTHER isn't difficult but being a GOOD mother is hard.
I want to be a GOOD mother, FUN&LOVING mother, CUTE mother, GENEROUS mother, RELIGIOUS mother, MULTITASTING mother, RESPECFUL mother, mother who has WISDOM. FAITH, PASSIOM, and STRONG WILL Like My MOM&KATE!







We tried to make heart


just can't wait to see miniature Alex!

3 comments:

Serena said...

we need a closer up shot of you with a tighter shirt so we can see your belly. It's hard to see with the baggy shirt - but i can tell it's there :) I'm so excited to find out what your baby is . . . tomorrow!!

Kari said...

Miniature Alex? Does that mean you're having a BOY???

Alyson said...

I love your "Saturday Adventure" pictures! Your tummy is so cute! I am so excited that you're having a little boy! Little boys are great!! :-)P.S. You'll be a great mother! Just wanting to be all of those things right now is a sign that you're on the right track!! :-)