Thursday, October 7, 2010

Standing UP

Max's hair is getting longer Maybe I need to do Max's haircut someday!
New York Style!
I can stand up!!

Alex and I think Max's facial expression is funny!
We can't stop laughing about it when we look at this picture!

Happy boy!!


We decided to visit WA this Thanks giving day week~!!
We can't wait to see our family there!!
We are going to stay more than a week this time!!
Can you believe it??
We want to have Max's small 1st birthday party!
Just I don't know what to do with it -.-;;;
I've never hold the party which is I have to learn for Max's birthday every year.
Because We celebrate birthday party in the family restaurant in Korea with friends.
So It will be challenge for me to do American way; doing at home.
I saw often in American movies that they called magicians or some funny people from even company.
but anyway I can't wait!!
WE WANT TO GO BACK TO WA SO SO BAD!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Cute pics of Mr. Max!! He can walk, he just doesn't know it yet! His hair is getting long, I'm not sure about the New York style cut though :)
We will see you guys next month. That sounds good, huh.