Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Muir Beach 2.

They are just so cool!!

Beautiful view with my handsome boys.

The view was so so so beautiful!
I actually enjoys the weather remind of WA!



Max was getting fussy from this..
After few photos we had to go back to his truck and feed Max.
Max didn't want to eat in front of water lol


Such a kind boy ^^

We have a lot more photos from Muir Beach we will put some other good photos later Muir Beach 3. We got package from Korea, of course my mom ^^ We got Max's beautiful Korean customes for his 1year birthday. I can't wait to see Max wearing them. She sent some books that I wanted to read so bad I love reading books with my language! Also music CDs of my faverite Korean singers!! Oh my gosh I am so into Korean hiphop group BIG BANG!

Recently Alex and I listened lots of K-pop from Youtube also watced many music videos. I showed lots of Korean girls group music videos like Girls Generation, 4minute, 2ne1, MissA, Wonder girls, KARA, Tiara, etc.

I asked Alex which one is your type?? Which girl group do you like the most? Alex is well trained. He didn't answer His answer was Jasmine ^^

Wow what a smart husband.

Alex doesn't get tricked by my question anymore! lol

But he likes 4minute(girls group name) music video so it means he likes them!

lol






1 comment:

Kate said...

You're right, that is a beautiful view. What a good choice to explore. Fun to see Alex and Max in the pictures too!