Sunday, September 26, 2010

Max & I.

I am having a hard time taking photos with iphone lol
Where am I?
Alex was preparing for his school through on-line,
Max and I played so well in our bedroom!
Max loves to mess up with DVDs~
I put DVDs back on the shelf, Max hit them all right away~
You can see what he is doing~


Max is so happy to see Alex when Alex comes home from his work.
Max thinks.. Mom is boring always watch Korean drama and cry ~ lol

Max loves to play with pillows ~
He starts to standing up by himself and clap perfectly!
He loves dancing too!!
He likes certain music to dance it's K-pop lol
I listen lots of Korean pop songs through Youtube, Suddenly Max got his moves!
lol


I was so busy to watch Korean dramas and falling into Korean hiphop group!!
I've been watching all of their music videos/TV shows/Dacumentries/Concerts..
wow!! There are lots of things about them in Youtube that I can watch!!
also My favorite Korean dramas are going to end soon..!!
Final episode I am sososo into this drama very concentrating !
They made me cry and laugh!!
Max was looking at me like


" Mom you just laughed so hard a minute ago,
and now you are crying so hard! Mom is weird,,"
"Mom don't hug me when you cry~ it's just drama~!!!"

Mom, I don't like their music over again again and again~
I know you are into your fav hiphop group~ but I am tired of their music!
Can we listen new songs? I am dancing because of making mom&dad happy~!

No comments: