Friday, January 8, 2010

Postnatal Workout.

I finally saw the doctor for my 6 weeks check up! Yah!
I was becareful till this check up and I waited to start my postnatal workout!
Yes.. start easy ones slowly like walking and Yoga.
I bought my prenatal workout dvds that also included postnatal workout so I don't need to buy another workout dvds for postnatal. I hope my bones healing safely and back togather well.
I was 130 pounds last month of my pregnancy, after giving birth, I am 117 now.
13~15 pounds I need to lose weight! More to go!! My goal is 100~105.
I am breastfeeding now so under 100pounds will be too hard for the breastfeeding moms because I have to eat well and feel hugry often. ^^;;;
Anyway My workout has started and I bought few healty foods magazines like weight watchers etc.. Yay~ Back to shape!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Glad to hear you got the go ahead on your exercising. It was so fun visiting you, Alex and Max. You and Alex are doing great at adjusting to a baby and the changes that that brings. It is life-changing isn't it? But, very quickly you can't imagine your life without that little person. You can imagine getting more sleep however!! :)