Friday, January 8, 2010

My childhood

As I remember, I was having hot chocolate in the bus..
School trip to amusement park.

My childhood friend and I were having birthday party at kindergarten.

I remember this my family and my parents' friend were having vacation near by the river.
Going to kindergarten.

My daddy's workplace.

My baby picture.
This was in front of my grandparents house.



I asked my mom when she was here with me that send some pictures of my childhood but she sent whole albums ^^;; So I took few of them to show our family blog!



4 comments:

Kate said...

Oh how cute! I love your bathing cap. You were a very cute baby and little girl. Such pretty big brown eyes. I didn't see these ones when I was visiting, are they some new ones your Mom sent?

Alex & Jasmine said...

haha no its the same pictures that we saw togather~

Kari said...

You were the cutest little kid! I think you look just the same, too! :)

Kari said...

You were the cutest little kid! I think you look just the same, too! :)