Thursday, November 26, 2009

Maximus Leonidas Otto

In the hospital
It was A Big decision to put me in the picture

but I know baby will steal the show!

How fat&puffy I am won't matter!




New Hot Daddy!


He already starts to touch his face with his fingers.


It was funny when we put him in the car seat, he sleeps so well and doesn't cry.

We had 3 hour straight sleep after putting him in the car seat.

I didn't know 3 hour sleep could help a lot!



November 23rd, around 8:30 in the morning, I felt something!

Yes... My Water Broke.. I was panic and called my Doc first.

Jasmine:blah blah blah ..Should I go to the hospital?

Doc: Come to the hospital!

and then I called Alex to pick me up.

I was so nervous..and scary.

It was 2 weeks ealier than my due oh~~

When we got to the hospital and checked my body,

we moved to the new(delivery) room it was around 9am.

Yes.. right after we moved to the new room, my painful contraction started!

I was crying, my mom was cooking SEAWEED SOUP for me, I needed my mom so bad!

Suddenly every things came up to my mind those short moment;

"what my mom has done for me "

it made me miss her so much!

I called my mom and asked when she can finish cooking..

Alex went home after making sure from Doc that I am not going to deliver our baby soon.



Yes!!! F I N A L L Y!

Maximus Leonidas Otto was born November 23rd, at 8:08 at night!



We couldn't catch when Max's eyes wide open,

when he opens his eyes, really looks like Alex!

I am still figuring out, what looks who~

I can see a little bit of Rick, too.

Rick +Alex?



Alex is already A great Daddy!

My mom helps Cleaning, cooking and near by my mom is also A great comfort!

I love them all so much!

and realized Thanks/blessings!








3 comments:

Kate said...

What a beautiful baby boy with a strong, regal name. I love it!! I love that you have him using Alex's old baby blanket, thats fun to see. :) I can't wait to hold him and see you two with him.

Serena said...

he is adorable - congratulations

Alyson said...

SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Oh my goodness! Congrats! I'm glad you are both healthy! You look radiant my dear!