Thursday, November 19, 2009

Last Month Pregnancy Pictures!

I bouth this black Maturnity dress for sale 35$ in the internet.
Actually it was the cheapest and ok style, the other ones were too expensive!


I kind of like White T shirts + Jeans,
fits well any kind of pictures and easy to prepare!
but I kind of picked a little bit femine one than just T-shirt.

I love this picture ^^





This one is our favorite!! but we didn't pick this one for the keep.
Turtle is saying "See you in December!"
I picked this one in the internet!

we picked this one for keeping in the photo frame..^^





You can click the photos if you want to see larger size^^

This is our photo we took in the studio! We actually prepared 3 set of cloths(they requried), one is formal, second is casual, thrid one is free style. I even bought black maturnity dress(sale) and even ordered couple T shirts for this moment! We took more than 40 pictures in the professional studio but we had to pick just one.. and had to pay more if we want to keep all the pictures in the little book which is extremly tiny..so I had to zoom a lot with our Digital camera! when we had to give up other precious photos, my hearts was full of tears... I didn't know it could be that much expensive! Also I didn't like their make up, so I removed them all and I did by myself with my make up bag. Make up artiest made me like Asian American style..like so~~~ old fashion!! She didn't know how to put make up with Asians..!!! So I don't want to call her Make up Artist!! I seriously wanted to ask her which make up art school she graduated! I don't think she did I think she is just one of workers there who just do make up like her way, and her make up on her face didn't look like she is a make up artist (you know like MAC&BOBBIE BROWN workers). Anyway, We picked this one! ** We love this photo~







1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh, I love a lot of the pictures! You two are photogenic!! The turtle shirts are a funny, cute idea. What a fun thing to do for a great memory of this time in your lives.