Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Picky eater? Healthy eater?



You know, Max doesn't eat variety of food yet. 
He has his "can eat food" on his own. 
Positive side is he eats something I know, and other side is he doesn't want to eat other than that


I wish He can eat easy-make easy-cooking food 
I wish I can easily pick food for him when we go somewhere far..
I don't want him to eat just crackers and fast food when we are somewhere far away from home.

Max loves crackers of course crackers can hold few hours when we needed to get going  but... 
Not a meal in my mind it Can't be a meal - 
(Max gets horrible diarrhea if he only eats milk and crackers and get a diaper rash) 

I am not a picky eater.. (besides when I am pregnant) 
I am an eater so.. I expected the same thing to Max I guess...  

I want him to eat variety of food when we are outside.. try new things. 
but if my boys hasn't eating well for few days I start to worry and back to "his food". 

Most parents worry about food for their kids when they are far away from home, specially if you are in another country.. 

Sometimes I feel like I am the one Make Max picky eater?  or too rush ???
It took almost a year to Max eat grilled cheese Sandwich in Panera. 
Lots of moms I hang out loves to go Panera and have lunch there. 
But Max didn't like any of their menus and meals there besides Chocolate milk! 
You know How hard it is I wish Max eats like other kids there. 
and I love panera too! 
(it's hard to leave the group and go other place to feed your kid  because your kid don't eat there)





You know I can't force him to eat.. ^^;;; 

Healthy Eating habits can be the biggest struggle for children and parents. 
specially for me between two cultures.. I hope Max eats both side of food well. 


I want him to be a healthy eater, 
but I don't want him to be a picky eater. 
because I hate picky eaters lol 

Max finally starts to eat fruits other than banana. Now he eats oranges. ^^
I know I know it takes time and I need a patience ^^

 
Because of you are vegetarian because of you don't eat seafood.. 
Because of you don't eat certain food..
it's not fair you don't give any chances to your children to try those food. 
 




No comments: