Sunday, August 12, 2012

Meet my BEST FRIEND.


 Her flight was an hour delayed.
We arrived on time but she came out late,
because her luggage came last. ^^
she can't speak English so she practiced for immigration interviews in her flight.


 We also had this ice cream what we had with Nate & Kari. 
She loved it! but she thinks too expensive lol

 The weather wasn't very good for the views! 
but she loved it she thinks everything is huge!

 Getting windy and cold.
Max wasn't good either.
 It's been a while we took a picture together like this. 
We avoided this big face pictures because we are getting too old. lol

 We went to the big park and playground.
Max was happy because his normal daily life is back! 

 Everybody loves Old Sacramento.
I drop Max off to Kids park.
I actually could go in every stores and look at all the stuff ^^

She bought lots of stuff.
Shopping Shopping Shopping! 
At the airport her luggage was 11 pounds overweight lol
she had to take few things out for her luggage or she needs to pay 200$ overweight.


We had fun for a week I know I wish I took her around more places 
but With a boy and pregnant mom aren't very helpful for all the perfect plans that I planned for her.

but we met in USA!! 
It was her first trip outside of Korea.
I will miss her very much!! 

1 comment:

Kate said...

She's so cute. How wonderful that she came for a visit. I know that that is a long time to take off from her business.