Friday, July 13, 2012

Weight dilemma for Moms


This DVD  is far best of best I can recommend. 
I loved this DVD 
Very gentle but really work Actually you can tone your body while you are pregnant! 
I think I did this 2~3 times a week when I had Max. 
I am going to start this from today 3 times a week.
When I pass 20 weeks I am thinking of doing everyday.
It's not like 40min or 1 hour long workout.
really simple let moms do easily basic simple workouts for 20 min with break time ^^ 


In Sacramento is too hot during the summer till 9pm
I love walking and sometimes just too hot to be outside. 
I did this almost everyday sincerely during the summer or by the weather that wen I couldn't go outside for walking when I had Max. 
5 levels you can pick whatever ^^ 


I love~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ this yoga dvd! 
This one actually helped me a lot!!!!! 
When my body got heavier and heavier
this yoga dvd helped me with every pose they showed for. 
I couldn't stop following this dvd after my belly was showing big! 
because it really worked! 

One problem : her husband must be yoga teacher in this dvd.
He talks too much so I mute this dvd and followed only yoga! 

Every mom has weight problems after giving a birth (besides lucky one)
I was, I am too! 
I've gained lots of weight with Max lol 
I remember I was 108 before pregnant Max .
I checked Korean website that what is the Maximum weight from my height and weight can go while I am pregnant, Website result was 132 pounds. 
They said it won't be good if I am over 132 pounds. 
So I tried to keep (not dieting) in 132 pounds. 
Eat carefully what I ate and right portion of meal 
Ending month of pregnancy my weight was 131. 

This time I still want to try 132 pounds. 
but different start weight lol 
I am 112 now. 
I need to be more careful! 

Even though I kept under 132, was still hard to get back to shape.
I am still not.
I was super chubby and fat after Max. 
before I lose weight I am having 2nd baby ^^ 
I need to be extra hard work than before. 
  


No comments: