Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Time goes so fast.

I want to go back this time..
I miss baby Max lol
Recently when My brain is empty..
Every moments of my life flash back clearly from my childhood..
but I want to remember the most was when Max was a baby.
I remember of course when Max was born every moments in the hospital..
but after I came home with Max..
it went very fast.

Don't hide even though
you think you are not ready to take a pic
every pic your took with your family and child..
is super precious!!

I kind of regret that I didn't take many pictures with Max (just Max and me)
because of my silliness.
I thought
I will take many pictures after I lose weight..(which haven't happened yet)
I will take a picture when I look pretty later..
after Make up..
after dress up..
but because of these silly reasons..
I maybe missed several beautiful moments that I want to remember now.

Enjoy every moment you have.
Every moment is so precious with your child. ^^
Even though you don't look best of you..
Later
you will miss the most!

Thank you Alex.
Even this pic Now fantastic memories!
Tired mom and still awake energetic baby boy ^^
I hated this picture because I look so ugly and tired.
but Now when I found this picture and see..
I was a very beautiful mom with Max.
I had tired look but now I see how young I was ^^
Have to be thankful every moment.

I always didn't like taking a pictures after Max.
I just felt so fat and old.
but I see that now I wan't old and fat.
I realize your past always look younger than you thought when you see later.
Now I think I am young never look old.
because this moment is bright young memories for the future of me ^^

When I see little babies,
I try to think
How Max was..
How Max did...
One day Alex and I talked like
If we could go back to the past,
what time of your life do you want to go back?
Alex said when he was young when he has nothing to worry about.
I said right after Max was born. No contractions and pains right after that.
I want to see him again.. start over ^^
When I see Max, Every worries all disappears..
All the worries I have for the future..
I only want to have this great moment with Max.
Blue day..
Lonely day
Homesick day..
Every little tough days..
When I see Max.. it disappears.



I try to take many pictures with Max
Every moment with him is very precious..
Won't have any silly reasons..
I will enjoy every second with him
won't waste it.

2 comments:

Kate said...

You worded this post so beautifully. I loved reading it and seeing the pictures. So refreshing to read your sweet, honest thoughts!You are a wonderful wife and mommy.

Alex & Jasmine said...

Agreed! Max is a great addition to our little family. I had to laugh at the picture of you sleeping and Max playing in the background! Lol I don't think much has changed since then, he's just more mobile. Great post Jasmine.