Sunday, March 4, 2012

10 Things You don't know about me.

1. I kind of enjoying the Sun in CA!!
Gives me tan, wrinkles and freckles but I think I enjoy sunshine every day!

2. I am not good at making stuff with hands.
Maybe I don't have Asian fingers.

3. I failed Driver license written test lots of times.
Don't remember how much I paid for that.
I took a test with Korean and I failed..more than....10times.
I took a test in English I passed!!

4. I don't know about Alex but Alex and I want to have three children.
Two boys and one girl.
I want Max have a brother and a sister.
I watched super natural and made me think,
Max needs a brother!!!!

5. I haven''t felt any competition with others or for homework or project or at school.
Don't know why ^^;;
I don't know just I have my ways, others have their ways.
Don't feel I have to compete or better than others for something to win? or get?
I just think if you do your best that's all matters.

6. I don't like frozen fruits.
why don't people buy fresh fruits??

7. I was a huge fan of White wine.
When I worked at travel agency I traveled a lot long distance or short distance,
White wine helped me spend relax time in the flight.
I was a huge fan of Australia white wine.
I never liked red wine but I loved white wine!
I haven't been drinking wines since I joined the church.



8. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
THIS TV SHOW!
I know / I understand their stupid way of humor.
but I think they are all super annoying!
None of them are handsome or charming or pretty!
I just hate this show and story line or everything.
When I was pregnant Alex watched this TV show
I was very very mad at all of them in the show!
This TV show was banned by me while I was pregnant.



9. I still have a craving for coffee
but I don't drink I'd rather drink chai tea or milk tea.
My favorite coffee was Latte. I always always loved Latte.


10. Chicken and beef broth inside this box is gross.
No matter how great they are or healthy they are on the box says,
I think it's wired.
Why don't they just boil whole chicken and beef?
(I would eat if someone cook for me or used that I didn't know)




1 comment:

Kate said...

I always love learning more about you! I definitely did't know most of your list and thought I was getting to know you pretty well :)