Friday, February 3, 2012

Cute boys!!!

Max has so many toys!
Out of control and space!
There are more toys in the boxes in his closet!
We need to change more grower's room! ^^

We need to find right places for those toys!
Alex and I are ready for redecorate Max's room for toddlers! ^^
We went to Ikea for Max's toy storage furniture.
We are working on it ^^

When Max plays with his toys in his room I move ottoman in the middle.
Max loves it! ^^

This storage box set was great for babies under one and half year old.
Toys gets bigger and not so many educational toys won't fit there.
and we need a book shelf too.
Boys loved donuts ^^
The manager gave us mug cups for each boys!
Thank you!!

Max is slowly interested in Animals!!
I am kind of glad Max likes other besides cars, trucks and trains!

Cute Cute Cute!!
That's why Manager gave them free mug cups! ^^
it was super cute cups!!

I just wanted to take a picture..of Max
but Max was keep moving and wanted to see i phone with me..^^;
so I put him towards to the wall and made him not to move!
Max was very sad lol

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, that is a sad face. So sad! Sounds like you have a fun project ahead of you fixing up his toy and book storage and play area. It will be fun to see how it turns out :)