Friday, February 17, 2012

At home- History of my shows.

Staying home mom I have time to watch TV shows from Netflix.
Some of them I've seen on TV advertisement so I've heard of all of these shows
but I wasn't very into or not interested in when these shows started.
I think I found my hobby! ^^
besides Kyle XY, rest of shows are still going on TV.
I finished / almost finished from Netflix and catching up on TV.

Supernatural.
Season 7 is going on TV!!
22 episodes per season.
WOW!!
I am season 6 right now and catching up current stories from TV.
These cute brothers are killing Ghosts and Demons!
Sam and Dean.
I like Dean. (Right one)
I Googled their real name and real life.
They both are married!
It's kind of funny their wives was on the show one of the ghost and demons
lol


British TV shows - 3 seasons so far.
3 episodes per season.
I finished 1 and 2 season waiting for 3 season on Netflix.
Modern days Sherlock homes!
Remind of my life in England ^^
Of course I searched his real name and what other movies he was on. lol
He is pretty famous in England and has been in lots of Movies.

Kyle XY!
Alex and I were very mad when we realized this show was cancelled~~!!
We both were very into this show^^
We(I) was very into Kyle but I found out he is a gay in his real life.
Very very shocking.

Oh my gosh!!
I bought a book at Barns and Noble!
Much better and hotter than twilight actors and actress.
Main girl is very very pretty a lot prettier than Twilight actress.
and both main actors(men) are much more handsome than twilight! ^^
I searched all the actors from the Show and behind stories etc.
Fun to watch.
Season 3 is going on TV.
I finished Season 1 and 2 from Netflix.
Catching up on TV ^^

When I start to watch dramas or shows I am very very into all the characters and stories
I am so so sad that White collar actor is a gay in real life too ^^;;
Why all handsome characters on TV are gay in real life?
lol
Doesn't matter but it's very hard to match the characters from Shows~

Anyway...
I like to search Netflix and start new show when I am done with current shows. lol

I am a huge fan of CSI Las Vegas even before came to USA!
I watched CSI every Friday night on TV in Korea!
My goal is collect whole TV series DVD complete collection!!
CSI Las Vegas has total 12 seasons wow!!
Season 12 is going on TV now.
I am catching up from their official website^^
I remember most of episodes ^^
I just love love CSI Las Vegas!
I hope this show doesn't end!








No comments: