Friday, July 1, 2011

Working out & Walking!

We signed up for the Gym that has Kids club!
So we don't need to worry about Max while we are working out!
We don''t know or feel yet about losing weight haha
We are focusing on healty life now.
Somehow We are always hungry ~~
I really want to go back to my normal weight.
105!! 105!! 105!!
My dream weight is 97 which I had in Korea but I know it's dream!
hahahaha



Max loves picking up the little stones!
Max loves to back and forth bridge..
Alex and I can't go forward becasue Max wants to just walk on the bridge!

FAMILY!
GREAT MEN IN THE WORLD!
Max loves this one in the play ground another town near by our home.
he sit there whole hours when we were there!
and played with this again again again
After Alex comes home, Alex takes a little break..
soemhow Max's nap time always ends when Alex gets home haha
and I feed a little snack to Max and we go to the gym.
I enjoy YOGA class there which I take one or twice a week.
I try to take pilates, steps or turbo kick classes one of them once or twice a week.
besides I do 40 min cardio and 20 min weight machines.. for arms and legs!
I hope it works ..
we know that we are not early 20s anymore that gets result quickly~

I just wants to exercise daily routine in my life.
Not like do once a while thing..
I really hope it makes me healthy and gives me positive attitute!
Someday maybe I will get the result I want inside and outside!
I am seriously thinking to learn YOGA later...
like being YOGA instructor ^^
I love YOGA..
If I wan't pregnant with Max I wouldn't know How great yoga is

No comments: