Monday, July 25, 2011

2011 Japan -1

Hello Yokohama!!!
Yokohama is an hour and half by train & bus from Tokyo.

Lots of ships, boat, cruises are here.



Our hotel. Very famous historical hotel!

Hello~ Japan I came back!
DAY 2.
We looked around the famous places in Yokohama!
Mika booked a really nice hotel for us to stay.
Amazing night views, and famous travel sites were all walking distance!
Thank you Mika! ^^
It was really hot when we arrived in Japan.
Specially for Alex... he bought a little towel in the store and wiped off the sweat from his face& neck! humidity isn't for Alex!
Lots of Japanese were having towels like that.
Famous park right in front of our hotel.,
After having a brunch we walked around the park.

Mika gave us these two cute fans for us!
it was very useful because it was so hot!!!
Had brunch - Hamburger steak!
It was very delicious! of course it came with rice ^^
I loved it!!
My love was ready to eat!
Little bench in the bus stop ^^
Yokohama tower ^^
With McDonald's boy ^^
We could find this one in Japan every stores!

I have more than 400 pictures..
I will soon upload new pictures!


3 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

OO I remember that vacation! lol Good post Jasmine, Yokohama was a fun place to stay!

Kari said...

Jasmine, I LOVE your striped shirt...you look pretty in pink! :) I can't wait to see more pictures and here more about your trip.

Kate said...

Fun post to read. I'm glad you had such a fun trip. It was fun for us to watch Max! We miss him already. We say the phrase "Good Job" like he does because it reminds us of him :)