Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Alex birthday gift(last year)

I got this dark brown laptop desk for Alex in Brookstone.
he can use his laptop very comfortable in the couch!

I got this one in brookstone too
I was going to get just one for alex but when I saw this I had to get it for Alex.
When we move in to new place, Alex will have his own office
This is the perfect for his office!!!
This one I have braces on inside..
Oh... I am super fat now..
Maybe braces can make me lose weight?
I really hope I can lose few pounds..
Having extra fat is very uncomfortable..
No matter what..
cloths I am wearing on..
Looks just so disgusting!!
I start to workout again..
I just can't imagine in the future having 2nd child with my current weight.
Back to shape
Back to shape
Back to shape
even though We are planing to have(make) 2nd baby this year.
I just hate the fact that didn't get back to shape after 1st child and baving another kid on the top of old weights.



2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Miss Jasmine! I find it hard to believe you are super fat!!! I want to see a picture of you with a smile that shows your braces. Please.

Alex & Jasmine said...

Yeah, I agree this is full of self pitty...you're better than that Jasmine.