Friday, November 12, 2010

Wheels' boy

Max's long hair.
Alex and I enjoy playing with Max's hair while Max is taking a bath.
We went to sportsmen warehouse
I got this sunglass lol
Do I look like super model? lol
Price tag was still hanging I was seducing Alex to get this!
I DIDN'T! MAX DID.

We ate out today.
Inside was very hot but people here don't eat outside at night.
it was really a nice night weather.
We are so Washingtonian!
WHO IS THE REAL DOLL?

We laughed a lot
just looking at him made us happy and laugh!

A yo!
HIP HOP BOY!


He doesn't know how to ride yet.
Max just wants to play with wheels.
Everywhere we go sometimes we let him play&walk on the floor.
We expected Max walk but he just wanted to play with grocery cart wheels..
or his stroller wheels T.T
So cool.
We can't wait to try in the park this weekend!


Alex and I can't take our eyes off!
Every day..Every moment Max is just adorable!
No matther what Max does he make us happy!








No comments: