Friday, November 5, 2010

Memories of past.

THIS IS THE SWEATEST CARD ALEX WROTE FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

Micheal and Serena helped us for our Wedding invitation card photo!
I remember Michael's hands was way too big for the small digital camera!

Look at Ethan!!



I was very happy that I was invited for Alex's family event.
It was very different from Korea.
When Korean couple are dating, they don't meet each side family..
they usually introduce each other's family after they decide to get marry!
because lots of break ups quick and easily young couples..

Can you believe??
WE ARE FAMILY N0W!!
When I saw Nate for the first time at church with Alex,
I thought they were twins!
When I saw Kate Oh! I thought she looks like Sister Ponder.
Red hair version of sister Ponder.
After that day I kept telling Alex..
"Your mom looks like sister Ponder!"
Maybe this was very unique to me at that time
so I took a pic lol

Look at what I found it from my Korean blog before we were family!
Nate and Kari invited me even though they didn't know me very well!
At that time I wasn't a member of church.
I remember I met Nate from Alex with missionaries who taught me about our church.
Nate explained to me lots of things about gospel in Korean that I couldn't understand.
Missionaries was very happy.
I also remember when I saw Kari after class that day..
she had long straight hair with pretty skirt and ballet shoes..
I thought she was a doll!!
When she talked to me for their wedding I realized "oh! she is a human!"
because I thought Kari was a doll.
As you can see what I wrote under the picture on my blog
"The most beautiful couple I've ever seen in my life"
(Nate can read)

I was very tired today
so Alex and I went to bad early right after Max went to bad.
Somehow I couldn't sleep just I wasn't sleepy
so I was looking at my old photos from my Korean blog..
what I found it was very amazing!
These photos maybe 2006 when we just started to date!
We went to downtown seattle!

PS SORRY PHOTOS WITH STORIES ARE BACKWARD LOL

2 comments:

Kari said...

What a sweet post, Jasmine!

:)

-That was such a nice card that Alex gave to you for your birthday. It's all very true, too--you are a GREAT wife and mother!

-I can't believe how little Ethan looks in that picture. He's growing up SO FAST!

-It was so fun to see the pictures from mine and Nathan's wedding day! That's so neat that you were at our wedding, and that we have those pictures. That's funny you thought I looked like a doll...thanks :)

p.s. Happy Belated Birthday, Jasmine! Nathan and I wanted to call you together, but I fell asleep right when I got home--sorry :) Anyway, I hope you had a great day...can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!

Kate said...

never knew you thought I looked like Cherie Ponder. That is a compliment. :) We are so glad you are in our family Jasmine. Can't imagine Alex without you! What a funny, funny little movie that was of Max walking on the sidewalk! I laugh everytime I watch it. Love you guys