Friday, February 5, 2010

Our little boy never sleeps~

We went to Italian restaurant with Alex co-workers from Seattle,
Whole time Max didn't sleep~
Before meals come, we had to hold him and walk around the restaurant.
He was fussy ~ -.-;
( Sorry for my puffy&fatty looks)
Max was looking around and getting fussy
but when our meals came he was a pretty good boy!
don't know why, we feed him before going out!
Hey Max, when are you going to sleep?
This is Max and I at our home.
If Max can't see me, he start to crying(besides if he is really good mood)
so I decided to put him this way so Max can see me and I can netflix or play games~

We tried everything// to make him sleep and sleep longer.
Taking him bath before going to bed and feed him in bed togather.
just he doesn't like sleep~!

Since He doesn't sleep even during the day and if I don't hold him he gets fussy.
it means my working out time is gone...
even 20mins or less..
oh oh oh..
Hey Max don't you want to have hot mama?


2 comments:

Kate said...

Fun pictures especially the bath ones. Love that hairdo on Max. Looks like Jasmine got her hair cut. I like it!!

Serena said...

you need to not apologize for what you think is "puffy" you look great and need to not worry about weight so much. You just had a baby, and you look fabulous, so stop aplolgizing everytime there's a picture of you on your blog. :)