Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Model.

On Saturday morning, I could hear Alex's laughing and Camera's flash sound from our bedroom I was in sleep so I didn't want to wake up from our warm bed inside blanket. (during the weekends Alex takes care of Max from late night till next morning! )

Yes I was getting curious what my husband was doing outside ~ ^^ Alex picked the outfit for Max and put him on the couch and he was taking pictures of Max! I woke up and saw them playing, Max was smiling whole photoshoot. Max was so adorable and a super star!

Max really enjoys playing with Alex, so when Alex wants to do his things, Max's eyes towards him make Alex feel guilty haha Max wants to play more and wants dad to hold him! Alex is such a wonderful dad!!


Max will be a dad's boy? or Mama's boy!?


1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh boy, thats a hard one to guess!! I will take the chicken way out and say he is both! :) Those sure are some cute smiling pictures of him. He is changing so fast.