Friday, December 25, 2009

First Christmas With Max! 1

Max got so many gifts already!!
In front of tree..Oh.. we tried to not to look sotired haha but can't hide~

So cool~~~

Playing with Lion?

Hello?? I am just doing what parents want!


Alex and I so worried that Max only poop once a day since then Max couldn't sleep well of course we couldn't sleep well either but finally Max gave us A great Christmas gift! Huge poops twice!
What a lovely son!
So we gave Max bath and tried Chrismas outfit that I bought for Max.
Max was sleepy so we didn't miss this great chance so we started to open our christmas gifts!
Alex got Wii for me with Super Mario!!
but after all upload&upgrade things for Wii..I fell asleep..
I took a long nap!!
I will play Will someday..when I am not sleepy and tired and when Max take a long nap..
Someday.. haha



1 comment:

Kate said...

What a funny post! I laughed out loud when I read what your favorite present was. Isn't it amazing how much your lives have changed in a month? Can't wait to see you guys.