Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baby joy!

When Max sleeps well he does his hands up!

Pass out! HaHa I am having hard time to feed him because he falls asleep so fast!
I have to wake him up and feed him again and again~

New outfit from Crisy! Thank you!


I love Max plays with hands!

Looks like greenbeans~~ ^^


My Mom got canker sore because making 3 meals& taking care of Max during the night make my mom got canker sore!
She keeps saying No problem if I can be with Max!
I bet After she leaves, it will be my turn!
I don't want to think that my mom is leaving next Tuesday.
Max seems everyday differnt and keeps showing new moves!
My mom and I sing songs a lot to Max and listen lots of musics too.
I hope Max enjoys our singing and musics!



2 comments:

Kari said...

The first and last pictures are my favorites! Oh, actually, I just love ALL OF THEM!! :) Soooo cute! I really hope that you can come for Nathan's graduation in April, so we can meet the little guy!

Kate said...

I am getting so excited to come and see you three for a visit! He is changing already and I can't stand that I am missing it!!! :) His pictures are cute, he has so much hair!!