Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The day is Coming!

I couldn't ignore this delicious Cheese Cake!!


Yes..Everybody knows Jasmine loves Fruits!!
(Specially Kate..she knows I love fruits!)

34 Weeks... I am getting nervous haha but can't wait to meet our boy!
My belly is huge.. but possibly will be growing more till due day.
126pounds so far.. I have to eat healthy and don't gain too much weight.
Sometimes pregnancy overweight can cause many side effects later.
(according to books//)
Every Korean website says last month needs to be careful.
because very easy to gain weight suddenly(mostly large number of weight gain last month if you are not careful what you are eating)
But anyway, sometimes I can't control haha
but I am trying to have a good shape for the natural birth..and want to eat healthy food.
I walk a lot and do workout/yoga dvds..but I can't help gaining weight specially butts and thighs.
I know I know I am pregnant but I am still having hard time to see those things haha
Anyway my baby is healthy that's all matters!






2 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you for the picture of you and our new baby boy, Jasmine!! You have grown since we saw you in August that's for sure. You look fabulous.I wouldn't be able to ignore that cheesecake either. Yum!! Yes, I do know you love fruit, especially plums off of the trees behind the brick house!! :) We love and miss you guys.

Serena said...

you're no where near gaining too much weight with the pregnancy - so you don't need to worry about that. You're under the average, so I don't think you'll need to worry about gaining too much at all.