Friday, May 22, 2009

To my love.

To. My love Korean food.

I miss you everyday...I think about you everyday..every minute...every second..

Why are you so delicious? Why are you so hot?? Why smells so good?? Why?

You makes me crazy everyday because ...

I can't get you..

I can't touch you...

I can't taste you..

I can't even smell you...

Recently I realized how much I love you, How healthy you are, How much i miss you

and want you so bad!!

I only miss you... I never cheat on you.. I never think of American food, Italian food, Thai food, Mexican food, Chinese food or Japanese food.

I only think about you... I even dream of you every night.

I imagine every day tasting you..slowly through my throat...and digesting..

I miss you so so much... sometimes I cry.. because I can't have you.

Did you see my tears?? Can you feel how much I miss you??

Why are you so so far away???

There are lots of fake one looks like you here..

But I know they are not the same as you...not even close.

They have same color.. but totally different taste...

I can't even sleep well every day every night when I think of you...

Only I have to imagine you...

Now it's 12:10 am .. but I know you are still availible everywhere in Korea..

But here after 9pm, so dark... even it's bright day..I know I can't have you here.

Besides fake one...

I love you..so much...

I can't wait to see you.

I miss you so much.

From Jasmine who misses you so much!







2 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...

Youre crazy! lol I have korean food nightmares...

Alex & Jasmine said...

THANK YOU!!

BUT I CAN'T HELP!!

I HAVE TO HAVE KOREAN FOOD.