Friday, May 8, 2009

Alex can't wait to rub my belly!

Best digesting snacks and breakfast!

Every books say tomato is the best for pregnancy women and baby! So I will try to eat often!

My rice soup with mushrooms and shrimp. I have this one small amount of rice soup when I feel hugry.






My snacks and breakfast.





I love mushrooms and beans sprout.. I am going to make bean sprout soup!




For my stomache..













I have been throwing up all the time which make me dizzy and headache..

If you throw up too often it happens! -.-;;

I can't eat a lot of amount of food and strong/spicy foods..
I can only digest well rice soup, fruit juice, fruits, and corns.


and I try to eat small amount of food whenever I feel hugry.
I grab fruits, steamed vegis, and boiled large amount of rice soup with shirmp and mushroom
so I can have from the pot whatever I want.
I think this pregnancy makes me have healthy food habits.
If I attempt to eat a lot... right away I run to the bathroom and start to vomit.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Oh you poor girl!! Have you tried ginger ale, or ginger tea? I know that ginger in general worked well for me, but I still lost 20lbs in my first trimester from vomiting so much. Don't worry it won't last forever, and soon you'll have a beautiful little baby in your arms to show for all of the hard stuff you've had to go through. Hang in there!