Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our New Family Member - GGAMII!












Look like a little black bear! GGAMI means black beauty! You know GGAMI will be my best friend in CA... I WON'T BE SO LONELY ANYMORE ~ Everyday I am getting a little bit busier because of ggami! She cried only for first day when we put her inside cage but We ignored..
After next day she didn't cry anymore. Kind of knowing that we won't take her outside when she cries. I start to go outside more aften during the day and wake up early moring to let ggami out and go to the grass pet area and wait till she go bathroom there and feed breakfast!
After cleaning up the house, I go to park with ggami and kind of relexing! but ggami wants to run and run so ... I make her very tired so i put her in ger cage, she will have good nap! and I can take a shower!









2 comments:

Alex & Jasmine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex & Jasmine said...

I LOVE YOU JASMINE!
ps you forgot to say what dog it is. A Schipperke.