Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Happy Happy!

Alex finished his meal so he started to take pictures when I was eating~! I didn't finish~ ^^;
We had Japanese Curry!


We found our new Bike trail! ^^ VERY BEAUTIFUL AND GREAT LENGHT FOR US!






We Love our PLACE! We feel very lucky and blessed! Alex and I are going to go San Francisco this Saturday with His co-workers who used to work with Alex in WA(they came here for training for few weeks)! I can't wait! I've been to San Francisco for A long time ago through Travel Agency from Korea, stayed few days. It was Package/Group tour so I coulnd't enjoy so much! At that time I saw many couples kissing on the Gold gate bridge! I was so Jealous!I think I am going to do that this Saturday with Alex In the same spot on the gold gate bridge! haha! *^^* This week I applied few jobs I hope I can have a job for us! We want to Save money so We can pay off some stuff we spent for moving! And maybe for our future baby! I Love My Life With Alex! ^^








2 comments:

Kate said...

So much fun catching up with all the new pictures! We are glad you guys are happy there and getting adjusted. Jeolous of you warm weather though. We love and miss you two.

Alex & Jasmine said...

Everywhere we go, we always mention your guys that we wish we do have fun togather! I think Alex really miss Nate! haha
Your guys have to visit us so we can go Disney land and Sanfrancisco and other fun places in CA!