Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged By Serena.

Jasmine ^.^

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. CSI (Las Vegas Team!)
2. Court TV( Now True TV)- Body of Evidence, Master Mind, Investigators, Cold Case etc.
3. Snapped
4. Most shocking (world) police videos
5. Look 10 years younger
6. What not to wear
7. Next Top Model
8. Girls Next door (I didn't know three girls there were old guys girlfriends..^^;)

8 Things I did yesterday(My birthday)

1. I took a shower after breakfast.
2. I tried my face massage machine? from Korea that my mom sent to me for my birthday gift.
3. Put make up on.
4. Celebrated my birthday with Alex and I made my wish with my birthday cake!
5. Opened up my birthday gifts from Alex!
6. Lot of kisses!
7. Went to Cheese cake factory.
8. Put some more new photos in my Korean website for my Korean friends in Korea!

8 Things I look forward

1. Buying a house of course! ^^
2. Having our baby. >o<>

3. Getting a job to be a sugarmama
4. Our new couch. It's been 14 weeks!!
5. Visiting Korea with Alex!
6. Back to shape like when I was in Korea.
7. Braces for my teeth.
8. Winter hike with Alex!

8 favorite restaurants.

1. BogulBogul - Korean restaurant I worked for a while.
2. Akasaka - Korean&Japanese restaurants
3. Pho Tai - They have best teriyaki with egg rolls and Pho
4. Jasmine mongolian grill in Sea-tac mall.
5. Sushi Land
6. Chinese noodle in Downtown seattle in chinatown.
7. Samurai noodle also in Chinatown in Uwasimaya. Love Japanese noodles!
8. Cheese cake factory

8 materials I love... (Instead of writing 8 people tag)

1. Cosmetics/make up
2. Hello Kitty and My melody
3. Victoria Secret
4. Abecrombie&fitch Hoodie shirts
5. Shoes (High heels and boots)
6. Books & Magazines
7. Heating Mattress
8. Stuffed Animals (like Alex2)

No comments: