Monday, October 6, 2008

My Melody & Jasmine!


One of Jasmine's friends(Yuri)gave her a My Melody apron, If you're wondering who Melody is then you're not alone. She informed me that shes part of the Hello Kitty world. Just not as famous. Melody is a rabbit, that always wears a red or pink little red riding hood. I looked her up on wikipedia and apparently there's 18 of the little cutified creatures. One pretty amusing site I found related to all of this is on called Kitty Hell (http://www.kittyhell.com/)

Sanrio characters 1. Badtz-maru 2. Charmmy Kitty 3. Chibi-maru 4. Chococat 5. Cinnamoroll 6. Deery Lou 7. Keroppi Hasunoue 8. Hello Kitty 9. Kuromi 10.Landry 11.Little Twin Stars 12.My Melody 13.Patapata Peppy 14.Picke Bicke 15.Pochacco 16.Purin 17.Spottie Dottie 18.Tuxedo Sam

No comments: