Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gerke Night!

Tonight Serena, Michael and Ethan came over for dinner a games to see our new apt! We had leftover pizza, chicken, pineapple of which I cut on my own with the help of an over weight guy on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJJ-iQkbRNE), chips and cookies!



Then we played Monopoly which reminded Serena and I of playing in Nebraska at the townhouse. The game took forever to finish, it seriously felt like a month. Anyways Michael won the game because he's the only real business man out of all of us. :) Jasmine just kept winning enough money to pay Michael every time she landed on his land, but really she was out of the game.

And we finished the night off with our super cool band "Team Rainbow" on Rock Band. Serena and Jasmine were on the drums, Michael was the bass, and I was on the guitar. Bloch, Pabe and Dan were their names. We rocked it in London! lol




Left to right: Michael, Serena & Jasmine, and Me

2 comments:

Serena said...

I think Bloch looks mighty fine in his zebra jacket! And who's the genius who thought of "Team Rainbow" . . . I'd like to meet that brilliant woman sometime :)

Angie Adam said...

Hello Alex!!! I totally blog stalked you through Kari and Nathan's blog. And you can find my blog via them as well. But you have to be invited. so send me an email at angie.gleed@gmail.com and I will do just that. Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves :) Take Care!