Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random life

We got our coffee table&Side table(set) at scandinavian designs.
Max was having fun^^
When I was taking many pictures of him,
Max wanted to touch&play with i Phone.
But I wanted to take more pictures of him.

We are sharing Seasime Soy Milk togather.
This is super healthy and delicous!
We start to let Max feed by himself with his fingers ^^
We give him spoons and forks but he throw aways on the floor ^^
At church on Sunday.
Max doesn't like to stay still
Has to move /walk around exploring church building.
Max eats better than before..
He still eats small portion of meal but a lot active/interested in food.
He wasn't very interested in food he likes to move move move walk play!
What Max loves nowadays...
1. BANANA
2. WAFFLE
3. RICE WITH BROCOLLI
4. SWEET POTATOS/YAM
5. OF COURSE SNACKS
6. FOR EATING OUT - Max loves Chipotle ^^
7. stir egg &veg fried rice ^^
Max loves Mac&cheesse cooked by Kate.
Somehow, Max dislike my&Alex's Mac&cheese.
Kate We miss you!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

awww...I miss you guys too!! I miss your awesome sunny weather too. It was really wonderful to see your beautiful new home. I love knowing and being able to imagine where you are when I talk or text you.