Monday, August 17, 2009

Mt.Rainier (2)

Becky said I look very hot this picture!
Boys..
Young&cute couple Kari and Nate!
Whaley's
Alex was training by Emma to be a Daddy!


I was afraid of Hiking during my pregnancy but it was really short hike!
We had so much fun everywhere!
Thank you for Serena&Becky&Kate and who helped our joint babyshower!
All the gifts I got from our babyshower was very greatful!
I wish I took more pictures with Serena and Becky, We were just so busy!!
I wish we talked more haha but We were just too busy! ^^
Say good bye to people is always hard for me.. since I've been in USA so long.
But good thing is We Are Family! No Matter What, We will see each other Again!


1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh Jasmine, what a sweet blog. We got to know you so much better this visit! It was a fun,busy three days. We accomplished a LOT. So glad you made the trip. We love you both!!